|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
37,947
guests, and
5,738
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!, As far as leagues and upper hands and stuff like that----------------women allus' look at things like that from a prejudiced viewpoint whereas "I", on the other hand, take a more "even handed looka at it and from that viewpoint, I'm just on the upper side of even, (so there<G>) """Then he 'spects pity an' cookies an' such!"""" --------------------------Don't need no pity, just cookies <G> An' puters are even worse than feisty women, (Well, maybe I'd better think on that point some more) Well, I ran the aol disc and lost everything and after 'bout an hour and a half, I got default back. Gonna go see if I can find a windows 9 SE disc, which is what I really need. I'll be back later to finish up and close the thread Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|