|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
42,801
guests, and
5,919
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,386
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,386 |
Well I must commend you, Wy! Taking the paradoxical intervention approach, very clever indeed!..by suggesting you WANT to keep the thread going, we might be misled into shutting it down. But HA! We covered that in like Psych 2, for goodness sake...you can't pull the wool over these jaded eyes... Went to book fair/vegetable animal project thingy at Charlie's school tonight. Many grownups whom I hadn't seen since the spring were there, so fun to catch up...But they were all asking me "my goodness Beth, what have you done NOW?" and I sarcastically retorted, "Oh, nothing new, just more of the same." Boy, I suspect I'll be able to hang onto the one or two friends I still have left with responses like that, huh? Emily Post has NOTHING on me (and in fact, I even think SHE'S dead, so I am TOTALLY winning...  Anyway, keep up the (good) work, Boo
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|