Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806 |
ROFL...milk 'n honey mebbe but no cookies, 'member??
Think yer little ditty'd be funnier this way: I was on top of the world Just rollin' along Milk 'n honey were flowin' Life was a song I met this feisty woman And everything changed NOW I'm just SHORT of even And sinkin' in pain <G> AN' HEADIN' DOWN THE DRAIN!! hee hee hee or mebbe: an' goin' down in flames???
An' as fer them delusions...this ain't laborin'...this is just havin' fun!! Well, fun fer ME at least!! Sounds like you be in pain 'er at least shock. LOL Mebbe I should write a song about blonde poster girls. LOL
She was just a blonde poster girl With a big ol' smilin' face Never thought I'd ever meet that gal 'Cause she was so much fun ta hate She started razzin' with me Gettin' right under my skin I took the bait, guess it wasn't hate But my patience was wearin' thin
She's the poster girl for feisty But she sure knows how ta cook I tried ta hate her cookies But one bite was all it took It sorta pleases me when she teases me But I hafta play it cool Or she won't send me no more cookies And I ain't nobody's fool
Feist is nice What kin I say All I kin do Is hope 'n pray Her sense of humor bites But I like the spice Yeah..feist is nice
Ok..there ya go Mudgie. Nuther poem/song for ya.
Hugs, Bobbie
They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you. Gallup 'n Dawg Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|