|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Fdemetrio, 3 invisible),
29,976
guests, and
5,937
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Oh boy, Did I lose ground overnight. That Bobbelina is just a bad influence. Now she's got a bunch others pickin' on poor, innocent people, (That's me), who desire nothing more than to be peacefully pitching. Even that Pennsylvania person, who I would have thought to be uncorruptible. And I don't think that first mentioned person is as "unworldly" as she professes to be. Admittedly not knowing her that well having never attended that Pineyfest thing. I hear there's a lotta' that huggin' stuff goes on there which in itself isn't that bad but when you combine it with a bunch of "feisty", it sounds like a volatile mixture and no place for a poor innocent, (that's me again). OK I'll get 2 or 3 Tricias (or however many there are), with one stone and then get reinforced by another cuppa' coffee. Get you to behave? I wouldn't attempt "that" job. I just wanta' close this thread so I can peacefully pitch. But I will never be defeated. If the war should last a thousand years, I will persevere. The Welsh are even more stubborn, (Naw, that ain't the right word, more "determined" than the Irish, Unless said Irish are mixed with Italian or Scotch <G>). I will attempt to straighten out this Charlann person after 'nother cuppa' coffee. (Maybe two. Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|