|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
46,781
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Hey JM, I'm thinking on the bridge. I figured I was entitled to take a different POV, being as it was a bridge, but still thinkin'. On taking a break, well, I've got something like 8 hooks and lyrics started that I thought were promising and are just kinda' settin' there. the board is addictive ya' know.. Haven't done any pitching for 'pert near a year and heard from a publ-label-producer person that I got my last "real" cut with that they're finally gonna' do the long awaited next album. I wrote about 8 lyrics with it in mind so got to hunt them up and polish 'em. Thanks for lookin' over shirkin' and suggestions Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|