Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
We've had some of the greatest composers if all time already, and all in the past. In fairness there could be somebody in SoundCloud that nobody will ever hear, but I'm confident in this statement. classical we've had Bach, Beethoven, Mozart , Schick... Fde
Well, thanks FDE, but I wouldn't be on that list. But there are many more that would be, like Rachmaninoff, Brahms, Gershwin, Ravel, Debussy, and so & so on...
John
Haha you caught that. Oh yeah , and from what I've heard they all regarded Haydn as the best ever
Yeah, I left alot of people off the list, id still be writing if I included all lol
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney