|
1 members (texritter),
1,685
guests, and
1,998
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,764
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,764 |
Yeah S-Yo, the judges ain't doing anyone any favors with their praises, and if I hear "NAME is in it to win it" one more time I'm gonna rip my left testicle off and slip it into the judge's soup.
Maybe Haley growls a bit much, but no more than Steven Tyler let's go with one of his patented screeches...I guess I'm just more of a fan of variety, and at least Haley tries...Sometimes I even think she "feels" it. Pia, even on Tina Turner's song just didn't work for me. I feel like I'm watching a Stepford wife.
And variety is where the guys have been shining, except for Jacob...And as long as I'm bring snarky, if Jacob's only question at TMZ is if that woman was available, all's I can say is Dude, you gotta get out more.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,086
Posts1,185,786
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|