I so look forward to the JPF weekly idol follow-up grin

I agree, James did a great job and has good chance at winning the contest, and seems to have support of the judges ..
I disagree.. i thought Casey was awesome.. he is an artist and performed, he didn't just sing a song. I love his cool natural jazz style ... still don't know if he has the popularity to win the whole thing ... i would like him to win.

I agree, this is the first week i sort of enjoyed Scotty's performance ..he did a nice job with You've Got a Friend...Idol quality? i don't think so

Lauren was good... a little weak.. i DO like her and think she is capable of much more if she would only believe it herself .. She has to make it happen!

Jacob can sing, but there's something i don't enjoy about his performances '
Haley .. stop growling! enough of that!

So, who will go tonight?? idk ... I think I will agree with summeoyo and say Jacob.


all the best
Joanne