|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
44,386
guests, and
5,509
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,037 Likes: 1
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,037 Likes: 1 |
IA has been very entertaining this year .. some really good singing .. and at times not so good I enjoy reading the JPF summaries  My short summary .. Casey won my heart when he came out with that upright bass and outdid himself with Georgia .. I LOVE Georgia  .. he lost it for a couple weeks, but this week he was back in his rightful element ... I also like Lauren .. another pretty young girl with a cool voice.. i think she can be shaped into a great performer Pia is beautiful with a voice to match .. but yes.. BORING!!! No doubt she will have a singing career. I was surprised but not very sad to see her voted off. Haley ... Everything in moderation...enough screeching! I cringe when she sings now... yet the judges howl in delight. Maybe I am just not a rock n roll gal, I've also had enough of James .. he's good but I've also had enough of his high note screeches. Paul is interesting, but he may not have dimension in his vocals to keep him through the series .. Stefano & Jacob .. they are both good.. not sure if they are idols  But.. they will all be touring together, right? Thats my 2 cents for this week Joanne
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,053
Posts1,185,705
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|