Joe,

Relax, I just thought it was funny that your post show seemed to change from him being clearly at or near the top all season to being the predictable choice to have gone. If you really thought he was going in 4th, you're pretty darn awesome because I doubt many people watching expected it. (Possibly feared it, like my wife who was, like me, still disgusted about Casey going so early and feared the other best one might go in some stupidity of the voting process).

I wish there was a way for people to rank their picks rather than just vote over and over for 1. Their "92 million votes" probably came from 6-10 million people if that. When you can vote over and over and over on line as well as via calling or texting (and most people have free unlimited text plans now) it's just silly. Want the best people (or at least the most popular to the widest range of people) to always win? Keep people from voting more than 1 time. I realize some will find ways to cheat, but not most.

Ah well... it's just TV fun. All the kids in the finals got more publicity than 99.99999999% of artists in all of history every got. Can't feel sorry for any of them. But an all-country finish is a yawner and I'll be far more interested seeing Casey and James do their duets with their heroes which I bet at both highlights should they allow it to happen and let them have someone decent and not just someone the label wants to promote. I do get riled up when anyone goes before their talent indicates. The worst are the folks who get ripped off from even going to Hollywood or into the finals. But I've spent my life helping and supporting underdogs.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney