|
5 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Bill Draper, 1 invisible),
24,853
guests, and
5,917
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87 |
Tony, no way. Never would I do something like that. How could you ever imagine me doing something like that.
No, I'm just interested hearing one of those hundreds of songs that Fdem wrote. I acknowledge that he doesn't want to consider a majority of them. But he must have one demo that he can share with us. Don't you think so too? Most songs have lyrics. If he doesn't want to share the recordings he can at least post a lyric. I'm dying to see just one of those hundreds of lyrics that he wrote. Tony, I'm just asking. I even used the word "please", therefore I don't see any connections to the vision of me that you have. But I got your message. Yeah, I understand, you're right.
Take care - Robert Tony is an instigator who has now appointed himself someone presumed to be righteous and moralizing, and sitting in judgement of other instigators. He flips back-and-forth on that now and then. I suspect that he is putting on a show for some gossip-girls who are pm'ing back-and-forth with him. Don't take it seriously.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|