Originally Posted by JAPOV
Lol... You back-pedal then call me a racist.
Congratulations Marty, your a Liberal Democrat.


You need to lay off the hard stuff Tony. I didnt back pedal and I dont recall ever calling anyone a racist.

YOU called YOU a racist. You stated it in a post here at JPF.
When I saw it, I said to myself, WTF! That dude is a radioactive nut-job. What is wrong with his brain that makes him write $hit like that.
What is wrong with these hapless phuqs that run this site that they let that happen without challenge?
And I fled the site until Brian sent me a pm asking why. I thought that he fixed it. Not sure now.

Ben put up a very nice recording today. Not the usual out-of-tune ammy stuff that happens here a lot, and not the R2D2 band, but a lovely tune played thoughtfully on guitars by a talented guitarist(s). That is what this site should only be about. You and your rant section are destructive to it. But the owner and the mods seem to be fine with you and your crap degrading their property.

I got no say. So, K sarah, K sarah.