|
6 members (Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
40,490
guests, and
6,143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
By virtue of my faith,YOU have never failed to hold me to a higher standard than YOURSELF!
Normally, I would be flattered... But, over the years, I've come to know you better than that.
You're not going to change me. I am agnostic. Next February, I will have been married to a devout Catholic for 36 years. I have no desire to change her and never ever have attacked her religious beliefs. But she doesn't force them on me or set up straw man arguments in order to force them on me, or would she ever say anything about gun triggers, or being a racist, or telling anyone to kiss her Christian a$$. Your version of Christianity seems to be conflated with a psychological disorder. It is going to repel most people. And it should not be allowed to play out on a song site...but it is. Lol... Are you claiming that your wife is perfect? All I did was show up. I've never forced anything on anyone. However, YOU and DOM have been relentlessly stalking and trolling me for years... Yet, you claim I'M the one who's "psycho". Perhaps the real problem here is your stereotypical definition of Christian, and your deeply rooted disdain for anyone of faith who doesn't measure up to your loving wife? Has it ever occurred to you that Christians are just as real, diverse, and flawed as anyone else? Even prone to anger, resentment, or violence? Here's the truth... The Bible will not make you perfect. In fact, it does quite the opposite. The Spirit will hold a mirror up to your soul and force you to acknowledge how wretched and filthy you are... Perhaps that's the actual source of your unreasonable disdain and unending persecution of imperfect Christians... Pride. Huh? You send me a death threat, and I'm stalking you? All I've ever said is your weird. That's obvious. Stalking you where? In this thread? Relentlessly? Wtf
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,100
Posts1,185,832
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|