|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
71,222
guests, and
5,643
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Ya'll are just trying to lure me in with typical CNN opinion poll crap! lol... I know where Trump stands on abortion. I remember what he accomplished as POTUS. I recognize politically motivated lawfare when I see it. I know Trump likes women, I can relate. I know Trump also likes gasoline and rib-eye steaks. I know he seems arrogant because he says what he means. Trump is definitely pro-Israel. Putin and Ping won't screw with him. And I know he's not a globalist green energy fraud. Your opinions don't matter to me lol... SO THERE!  Here's a challenge; Give me a reason why I should vote against my political ideology. Your admitting what you do. The issue I have with an ideology,is that it assumes all peoplev with this ideology are the same. Talk about robots. It also assumes all people in this ideology are flawless. Now you're GETTING IT! 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,711
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|