|
8 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, KyleCrawford, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
93,408
guests, and
5,636
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Tony, no way. Never would I do something like that. How could you ever imagine me doing something like that.
No, I'm just interested hearing one of those hundreds of songs that Fdem wrote. I acknowledge that he doesn't want to consider a majority of them. But he must have one demo that he can share with us. Don't you think so too? Most songs have lyrics. If he doesn't want to share the recordings he can at least post a lyric. I'm dying to see just one of those hundreds of lyrics that he wrote. Tony, I'm just asking. I even used the word "please", therefore I don't see any connections to the vision of me that you have. But I got your message. Yeah, I understand, you're right.
Take care - Robert Yeah', we all know your heart is in the right place 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,734
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|