|
6 members (CTthomas, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
20,070
guests, and
5,536
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Tony
My comment was to Brian not you. I stated my personal and singular terms for giving the site a few bucks. I've got a right to that. I did not mention you and I did not troll your comments and paste them about, like you have done here, in an effort to spread vitriol.
I would appreciate the same consideration.
Marty Evidence...
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|