|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
42,801
guests, and
5,919
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
Brian
Your post is completely sensible. I honestly didn't think that you felt that way. I assumed you had some misguided view that the 1st amendment was applicable and tantamount on a privately owned songwriting forum. I based that upon some of your own posts.
As long as this crap occurs here, I have fun with it. It is the only internet cat-box that I have. It offers an opportunity to access the unguarded thoughts of people who I completely disagree with. Nonetheless, it is unmistakably self destructive to a music forum.
I second the motion that people who want to mix it up about politics and religion take it private and out of view. I won't be exerting the effort to seek that out, but someone else can.
Therefore, do not count me in as one of 20 who wants a political or religious argument section.
Martin
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|