|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,744
guests, and
6,074
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 3
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 3 |
I'm one of the "newcomers" and I was relieved to read that most of you offer encouragement for us as opposed to disdain. I was under the impression that this organization was designed to help us grow by putting advice, experience and potential connections literally at our fingertips.
I also don't know that I feel qualified to judge anyone's lyrics because I am in fact a "newcomer". I can tell you what may move me,but I have no clue about technical aspects. Any advice on this?
Finally, how can I tell if anyone has read my lyric and/or posted any critiques? I'm number 298 on p.6 - my song is Plan B...is there anybody out there???
Take care everyone, Katrina
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|