Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Yep, the criteria given By Judy and others is pretty much what I used. (I'm down to 7 finalists, well I may go back one more time.) I lost a lyric called "Hard Times" that I had marked on page 5 .Don't know where it went. It might be worth noting that "lyrics" can refer to the words of a song "or" the words of a poem, tho' the reference to a song is usually given first. With the contest kind of springing from the lyric board, I expect it was generally assumed that it referred to songs but with a whole bunch of people entering that were not from the board, I don't know if that was a problem or not. I hope not Well Jean, the same thoughts entered my mind but I thought I'd try to stay out of trouble for once. <g>
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|