JD,

We'll send an email out to all the folks who voted as a confirmation in one big email. (i.e. if you are reading this, we got your votes type of thing.) I am on the Road until after the deadline, but I am sure we can do that late in the month. If we haven't hit 100 votes (sort of my minimum desired number) I may extend judging for another 10 days to give more evaluation time. We want to do this right. If, on the other hand, we pass 100 votes by the end of Sept, then I will cut it off as planned.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney