|
6 members (bennash, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
45,842
guests, and
5,885
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 116
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 116 |
I didn't find it too difficult to whittle down to a final 8, but now I'm stuck. I think I have a tie between all 8. I only wish there was a place for "honorable mentions". When I pick the 5, I will be excluding 3 very praiseworthy song lyrics. I think that's too bad. But, I understand about the rules. Thanks to everyone who participates in the voting. It is a big chore and deserves a pat on the back for reading all of the lyrics. I found 3 of my final 8 in the last 37 entries. sonny
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,778
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|