Quote
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wyman Lloyd:
What Blakeh said <g>
People can get feedback on the lyric feedback forums. I "do" think the "regulars" should make a concious effort not to let posts slip by on the lyric boards with out any feedback, cause there's been a whole lot of new posters and no doubt will be more. By the same token, the new posters should respond to comments they do get. I haven't been there much for a while but Brian said there were zeros getting by so I went in and took care of a string of zeros and then last time I looked , there was a string of ones. You dont get many comments if you don't respond to the comments you do get.
(nickels worth)
</font>


Gotta agree with you. I can't always get to the boards, but do make a point of looking at the o's and 1's, Not a very good feeling to feel discounted. If a title doesn't grab us,we can always comment on that, others have done so for me, and I appreciate it. And by taking a looksee we might gain, maybe there is a twist that we haven't thought aboutin this lyric and we've missed it.

Would also like to say a big thanks, to Blakeh for stepping up the numbering. I'm getting down to a manageable number for the final five. Thanks, Jeannette


"Live as though you were going to die tomorrow; learn as though you will live forever." Ghandi

Jeannette