|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, 1 invisible),
92,504
guests, and
5,996
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 248
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 248 |
Hey Folks, Sorry i've been plaguing you with so many of my posts of late, but i simply had to say something here:
I wanted yall to know that Jean and I have had a very interesting conversation offline, and we are now really good friends! (Just putting the record straight, in case anyone was wondering what was up). I am not ashamed or afraid of saying this, but settling differences is oh so easy when you have something in common with the other party - as for the two of us, we have Jesus. Thanks, everyone, for putting up with me....
I've narrowed my list down, and i am almost ready to post in my vote. Looks like the lyrics i've chosen are the most outrageously silly but delightfully appealing ones. I guess that's the only thing that works on me now after reading 535 entries!
C ya! Pramod
I used to have an open mind, but my brains just kept falling out...
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|