|
5 members (bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
41,450
guests, and
5,888
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,528
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,528 |
I'll throw my 2 cents in, and make it quick. I agree wholeheartedly with brian, some of the lyrics here are very good and the writer SHOULD vote for their own. Just vote with your heart and be honest. As far as posting the result for the non top 5, that can do as much harm as good, and personally i don't think that's a good idea. Those that are left out could get their egos bruised. Yeah, we have to have tough skin being writers, but alot of the writers posting here are new too and that has to be taken into consideration. I don't think Brian should necessarily provide logins etc for us to view our results. The amount of time that would take I'm sure would be colossal. He's got thousands of cds to listen to as well for the song contests. I might be the only one, but i think it should be like any other contest, if you make top 5 you'll know, if you don't, you'll know. I'm sure Brian would like to provide all these nice bells and whistles, but I'm ASSUMING (which means i could be wrong) that they just flat don't have the man power. Just my humble opinions! ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) [This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-04-2002).]
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|