|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, 1 invisible),
49,607
guests, and
5,887
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,764
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,764 |
Well Samuel, you're probably right. I much prefer Haley or Lauren, but I'm in the minority on that. Nonetheless, I said earlier that the boys will cancel each other out, so Lauren will probably win...I also think she'll be in rehab by the time she's twenty. Lovely voice, but her ditsiness annoys me and there's nothing "original" about her.
I also thought Haley & Casey's duet blew Lauren & Scotty's away. I must be missing something.
But the duet that I'd REALLY like to see is Scotty & James teaming up on the Donnie & Marie song "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll", and at the end of the song, James can go all Ozzy on us and bite off Scotty's head...Yeap, I DO find Scotty that annoying....And I scared the dogs the other night when he justified doing te George Straight song by saying "I want to get back to my Country roots"?!?!?!?!? How far from his Country roots has the boy ever strayed?!?!?!? He's the most cowardly one trick pony I've seen in a long time.
....sigh........If I'd known the woman I recently married was gonna make me watch Idol this year, then I've asked for Valium as wedding gifts instead of scratch off lottery tickets.
Midnite
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|