|
8 members (Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
66,078
guests, and
6,045
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,174
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,174 |
Due to more important things in my life, I was unable to listen to Scotty and Lauren's first two songs. However, as it turned out, I got to see the songs that really mattered - as the other songs were just more glorified karaoke. I just got in when Scotty started his unknown song. He nailed it. Then Lauren, under pressure from Scotty came back with an excellent performance of a song that was made for her. If she wins, she needs to show the songwriter(s) and Jimmy some appreciation. Scotty would've nailed any song that Jimmy chose. Lauren had to have one that hit home with her. Because of the song Jimmy chose for her, I would not be surprised if she won. Yeah, Jimmy already said that he thinks Scotty will win. However it's the vote that counts. Frankly, I don't care who wins - although I think I would have a better song pitch opportunity with Scotty. I must add that Jimmy proved the value of a seasoned producer to the show. I didn't agree with every decision he made - but most of them. Actually, he had better critiques than the judges. AI just didn't show them until results night - which I think helped Lauren avoid a loss of votes due to criticism over the last couple of weeks.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|