|
7 members (texritter, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
14,861
guests, and
5,412
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 954 Likes: 4
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 954 Likes: 4 |
...I have concerns about Obama. I also have concerns about Hillary. I also have concerns about McCain. All three have something about them to consider long and hard... Ain't it the trooth? I'm not comfortable with ANY of the front runners. I'm sorry I messed up your little social experiment, Brian. It was just a knee-jerk thing with me as I hate when people will cite crap rumors like that as though they were made of gold. And I am not a McCain supporter but my BS detector went off loudly when I read the NYT piece about him. If you read it carefully it didn't really say much of anything but implied a lot. Trouble is, many Americans don't read carefully or think critically anymore, and have given free rein to the BS artists to convince them of anything they wish.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,046
Posts1,185,695
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|