I have nothing against Socialism or Communism. It is none of my business how other countries run their system.

What I do dislike is my Country being in debt because we spend so damn much money supporting lazy good for nothing folks that won't work. And don't try to tell me that we don't because I have relatives that sit on their ass and collect a check, get food stamps, and free health care.

You want Social Security disability...no problem...we have lawyers that specialize in it.

The other issue is the money we send out in Foreign aid that almost NEVER gets paid back. We give Trillions out to other countries and when we get in trouble we get NADA.

We build prisons to hold criminals that should be executed.
We build prisons to hold Illegal Aliens who commit crimes in this country. It costs us Billions per year. I say deport them or shoot them.
I can't remember the exact amount but I recall reading how much it Costs Los Angeles to provide Medical care for the illegal aliens in was in the BILLIONS and that was just Los Angeles.

Part of the reason the USA in in such trouble now is our Generosity and our Arrogance that we can tell other countries how they should live.

We need to solve the problem of OIL dependence then tell the oil rich countries to fend for themselves.
If they want to stay at constant civil war so be it. It is none of our business. As long as they keep it within their borders.

As far as the haves taking care of the "I'll sit on my ass and you take care of me bunch"
Well
It's called You don't work...You don't eat..Simple as that.



Bill
http://www.soundclick.com/billrobinson
http://www.dreamqueststudio.com
Skype; bill.robinson12

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson didn't say it

http://voidnow.org/
http://www.americansworking.com/