|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
25,117
guests, and
5,612
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343 |
I'd like to make a public apology to the people of the United States. (does that sound cool or what?)
I made a statement that I did not think America was ready for a Black President, or a woman President, I think I was wrong. The turn out in this Election has surprised me. Everyone knew most Blacks would vote Obama and the majority of women would vote Hillary but I never thought either would get much support from White men or that whites in general would support Obama. I was very surprised, pleasantly so, to see that we have finally started to conquer racism. It still exists but we are on the right path. So I apologize.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|