Two short rants (I'm a bitter little person today)

BANDS SUCK! My drummer went and joined another band, unbeknownst to US, and when our bass player quit (which was no surprise) we had an awesome female bass player lined up to step in....now, our drummer isn't very available. Says he'll play the gigs, but not available to audition bass players. What a backstabber, huh? We're starting to FINALLY get calls from club owners, after all this time, and our band is defragmenting. Well, we're holding it together, the guitar player and I, because we put too much blood, sweat and tears into this thing, over 2 years, and we're not quitting now. It's just more bullsh!t that we have to go through. If the drummer had just been honest, we could have been looking for someone else weeks ago.

And WHY does my cat always jump up on my lap when I'm bare legged? That's just not cool! Why don't they get that?


http://www.soundclick.com/pollyhager
http://www.facebook.com/polly.wilmot
http://www.reverbnation.com/rockcandycincy
You're supposed to be grooving as hard as you can, all of the time. - Stephen Gaskin