|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,878
guests, and
6,073
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Well I'm sitting here miserable AGAIN! My rants are pretty simple I mean they have only been about the same two things my entire life the music industry for 30 years and the health industry for 13. Now the music scene means little to nothing to me. As without your health in order nothing means anything Okay RANT  1- I'm really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really frustrated as to Why hasn't one single person been able to diagnose and or help me correct my disequilibrium balance problem. There are 13 "Really's" One for each of the 13 years of this BS! 2- I can't stand up straight long enough to take a shower never mind DO too much of anything else. But the guy up the street does everything everyone else does, Cuts the grass, goes on vacations, etc.... He GETS disability and I CAN"T. 3- I Have over 20 years working on the books. Why if you are born in this Country do you get overlooked so much! 4- Six medical professionals in the past 3 years have told me that Cervical Spondylosis and my neck or back has NOTHING to do with my balance problem or dizziness. A balance specialist way out in Long Branch NJ sends me this email reply TODAY "Cervical spondylosis is highly correlative with dizziness. All of the ocular reflexes change as the neck becomes more arthritic. Don’t know who told you differently, but they were wrong. "So Mike go see this guy!! Already did in 2005 Cost me $350 cash that day. Did not fix my problem but CARED very much.. unlike about 34 of the others. 5- Not allowed to go Bankrupt.. I don't "owe" enough. If I paid what I owe it would take me the rest of my life to do it. What other qualification would you need? 6- Finally, This friggin Music.. How GOOD do you have to be, or better yet how HARD to you have to work & try? Well usually you have to have some talent and APPEAL at something. BUt work" Try? How hard did a 15 year old girl try? The worst business you could ever choose to be in to make a living or future! And I promised myself NO MORE complaining,:) Thanks Heidi lol I do that every night. Wake up and start all over again only every time I wake up something else is missing from my life. Rant Over!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,819
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|