O.K. I will rant a bit more..... Our values are screwed up.

In the town where I live, an 8 year old girl was killed by a punk with an AK47 who shot 50 rounds into her house. A day or two before, a frustrated guy walked into an immigration office in the northeast and shot several people dead. These events and hundreds of other similar ones make the paper for a day or two and then are never heard about again and there are still as many guns and AK47s out there now as there were before.

But when Janet Jackson spills her nipple or Britney Spears goes without underwear, we hear about it for months if not years and all the religious types come unglued because a body part that half the people in the world own is displayed for a nano-second.

Let's get real about what's important.


Colin

I try to critique as if you mean business.....

http://colinwardmusic.com/

http://rosewoodcreekband.com/