|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
66,588
guests, and
5,649
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,177
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,177 |
Okay this song has been # 1 on U.S billboard top 100 for 9 weeks straight and there really is no songs right now that can seem to knock it off Read the lyrics, in your opinion(s), is this a good lyric?
"Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way
I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, But now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all, But still, you're in my way
I beg, and borrow and steal Have foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, But it's in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so, so bad
It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that
So call me, maybe?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,057
Posts1,185,713
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|