|
8 members (bennash, Fdemetrio, Irwin, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
95,953
guests, and
5,825
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,177
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,177 |
I listen to a lot of music. Pop, Rock, Rap, Hip Hop, Blues, Country, Dance, Electronic, Metal, Punk, Instrumental. I know so many songs off by heart, you wouldn't believe. I am musically obsessed. I've been to dozens of concerts. Trust me when I say I listen to music.
I didn't say Fast Car was one of the greatest songs ever crafted. But in my book it is a greatly crafted song.
Say what you want about my book though. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm doing.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,851
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|