|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
51,338
guests, and
6,075
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854 |
I've been on songwriting sites for nearly 8 years. There's only so much you can learn from the very kind people whom critique songs. If I posted a lyric here I would already know what they were going to say is the part that needs to be worked on. I'm at the point now where I already notice what doesn't work. That's all. Took years to get here, a lot of peoples help with critiquing and a lot of rewrites.
I rewrote I Take This Beer 20 times before I let it be. Everybody here is probably at that point, they post anyway to share their songs. I can undertstand u from that standpoint. Just seems like you are more interested in current events and astronomy. It's all good.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|