|
9 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
25,125
guests, and
5,878
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343 |
What I can't figure out is if all the folks I talk to like Ron Paul how come no one votes for him? I thought Clinton should be in Prison. He actually did commit a crime and was convicted. As Far as Bush goes I don't know. He was only in office 7 months when Al Queda struck. It was planned while clinton was President. Maybe if Clinton had followed up on Saddam during his eight years in office instead of using the Office for Oral sex and building his and Hillary's own personal wealth maybe we would not have invaded Iraq. I still blame it on Clinton. As far as the Clintons goes I think they are the Most corrupt officials we have had in office in a very long time. but that's my opinion, I might be wrong. But from the things I have read, reports from the US attorney General and stuff, it might be true. and we are fixin to put Hillary in Office. Take a look at her personal income history. Very suspicious. Take a look at Nafta and what it did for their holdings. Take a look at the way Hillary turned a $1000 investment into $100,000 in TWELVE MONTHS in cattle futures. The investment community puts the odds of that at 1 in 250 MILLION. And we are getting ready to make her President? I think she earns 8 MIl a year. She was a lawyer making about 200 k. Check this out http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/overview.asp?type=IBut you know what, that said she might be just what we need. Really shake things up. Of course I don't know how the Arab Countries are gonna deal with it. They don't have a very good history with women's rights.
Last edited by Bill Robinson; 02/07/08 12:00 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,806
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|