Originally Posted by Marc Barnette

It is sad that we sometimes have to deal with harrasments. Taking shoes off at the airport, etc. But that is part of the price of living in this society. The fact is I would rather have a personal inconvinience now and then than the other side which is no laws, lax laws, acts of violence, and terrorisim and total chaos. I hope your case turns out to be nothing. It might have been just a random search and nothing much will come of it. Good luck to you and stay away from cop cars.


Marc, I know you are just giving an opinion, and no one can say that an opinion is wrong, but I am reminded of a quote by Ben Franklin: "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."


Kevin Edward Rose
Celtic, Americana, whatever the folk.
Hailed by Performing Songwriter magazine as a "valued subscriber".
More music sold than Elvis and the Beatles combined!*
http://www.KevinEdwardRose.com
http://www.youtube.com/KevinEdwardRose