|
11 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
54,122
guests, and
5,586
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,898 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,898 Likes: 89 |
I'll be the first to admit that I know little about Christianity. I do know in order to get to Heaven one must be born again. Now the question... If I were "born again", I would spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. Heaven from my understanding is a wonderful place - free of pain, filled with joy, and having peace in my heart forever. Now... what if I made the cut and my two sons didn't? How exactly am I suppose to be free of pain and have peace in my heart if my two sons are suffering in the bowels of Hell? This conflict of the concept "Heaven" would affect most of us (at least the ones going to Heaven). So I'm asking any born again Christians to explain this if they can. Please, no nasty attacks on anyone responding to this question. That's not my intent in asking this. Thanks, John 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,059
Posts1,185,720
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|