Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 36
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 36 |
seems to me the quote "seek and you shall find" applies to just about anything. If you honestly seek evidence of God or evidence of his absence you will probably find it.
Most folks start out by proving or by disproving what their parents (or others) have attempted to instill in them. The real task is to seek your own truth without reservations about how or where you will find it.
As for me, I hold my own beliefs sacred, and I do not require anyone here on earth to validate them or follow/lead me along the path I walk. when I leave this existence I will discover if my beliefs and opinions are indeed truth and knowledge, or falsehoods and mistakes. until then I listen, learn and adjust as I go. Doug, I couldn't agree with you more. I think, honestly, we all know that no one is going to have their mind changed here. People just like to argue about it. This thread could go on for years, and nothing will really change (or thousands of years). Not saying I mind, as I find it all good reading. Just have to hope that people, in the end, will tend to their own garden, and that they have something worth growing in it.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|