|
7 members (Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,845
guests, and
6,196
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,169 Likes: 29
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,169 Likes: 29 |
Thank you Kim,I'll never give up on God,but I just as well give up casting my pearls before swine. Some people just love poking fun and trying to destroy other peoples faith. They will be held accountable for every word they speak someday. I don't mind being insulted for my beliefs in God and Jesus, in fact I should rejoice.The bible says Christians will be persecuted and imprisoned and even killed for their faith, (in the last day which we are in now).There are more Christians being killed for their faith now than were killed through out history.
Christians do a lot of good work in the world, they just don't boast about it. Often when disaster strikes somewhere in the world, Christian organizations are there helping before the Red Cross shows up. I can forgive Big Jim and others for cutting remarks because they know not what they do,they are blinded to the truth, they demand proof before they believe, if you have proof you don't need faith, but without faith and belief as that of a little child, you can not please God. I am not ashamed to confess Jesus before man, therefore Jesus will not be ashamed to confess me before His Father.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|