Well stevie,
I posted somewhere up above that the Jury is still out on Organized Religion. And so it is. The 64 Dollar Question is how did we all get here? And the 64 Dollar Answer is nobody knows. As you stated, the Universe, in it's present form, is appooxamently 14 Billion years old. That is in Earth years of course. BUT who is to say that this is the first time around? And this is certaintly not the last! While I cannot answer how we all got here I am more than sure that we will be here forever, in some form. Since we cannot answer a lot of pointed questions, all we can do is "Read" between the lines and Judge for ourselves. Actually Jim is doing a pretty good job of understanding the issue. I have never cared what other people believe, but when they come to me with their beliefs, I reserve the right to defend myself. Don't you?

Last edited by Ray E. Strode; 12/25/11 01:18 PM.

Ray E. Strode