Uh, Jim,
I took a brief look at your Article. It seems the Liars are Figuring or the Figures are lying. Here in the U.S. it was Free Enterprise that made the country what it is today. It was people, not Government that built the enormous wealth, that all people participate in and enjoy. True, we had some growing pains and some adjustments over the years but still we prevailed. So you would think after all that success we would be on Easy Street,eh? So enter the Do Gooders and Liberal Thinkers. With this great plan and that great plan things will be all better. Now after 75 years of big thinkers we are no better off than we were 75 years ago and we are 15.5 Trillion Dollars in Debt. That, my friend is Socalisim!

So what is my plan? Just this. If I have $3000.00 dollars a month to spend on living expenses, I had better not be spending $4000.00 a month. If I do that I am a Liberal/Socalist.

And Jim. Business can't operate on a Shoestring. They have to make enough Profit to get thru the Lean Times. Otherwise they may have to lay workers off or fire them. Therefore they may have excess profits at their hands when the need arises. That is Conservatisim!

Now Jim if you went to play a Gig, that was booked months in advance, and the propriator was low on funds he may not be able to pay you. That is Economics 101, Jim. You may not understand Economics but you sure understand not getting paid for a gig. That is how sucassful business works. If you want to work for no pay, it's all right with me, but most people that go to work need to be paid, on a regular basis. Business that operates on a shoestring don't last very long. How many Gigs have you done and not gotten paid??? Get the picture???


Ray E. Strode