I can never get my head around the flawed perception that Jesus died for my sins.....

If I commit a crime or do wrong it cannot be paid for be nullified or made any better by someone else taking the blame and punishment.....the crime still happened..does not make sense either morally or logically......folk should pay for their own misdeeds.....if God does not want to forgive then that is up to him......so why the need to get the boy involved?

Now if Jesus was the SON then there must be a Mrs God somewhere in all this.......I note that there is no mention of her existence anywhere.....So by logical thinking that means that God does not treat her as an equal and was a chauvinist after all he did create man first...women was an afterthought.
One thing for sure if Mrs God was anything like my missus she would have demanded equality put her foot down and never allowed her son to be put in harms way in the first place.