|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, bennash, Everett Adams, Raymond Byabazaire, 1 invisible),
90,530
guests, and
5,951
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,167 Likes: 29
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,167 Likes: 29 |
Thank you Jim, I try to be good but there is none good but God. I think you are a good man and an intelligent person with great passion for things. You are like Saul who became Paul after his eyes were opened to the truth that Jesus was the Son of God. Paul poured his energy into preaching the Gospel, the same energy he used to fight the Gospel before he learned the truth. I've always believed in God but for the first half of my life I was in the Devils camp, I was not bad as some count badness, but I had not accepted Jesus as my Saviour,so I was not "for" God. He who is not for me is against me, the bible says, there is no neutral ground in this spiritual battle for man's soul.
I love you man with the love of the Lord. I just pray that you will have a Saul/Paul experience, because I know you would make a strong Christian and a powerful advocate for God. I'll pray for you unless you tell me not to. I will respect your wishes, just as the Holy Spirit will not force Himself on someone against their will.
I know God exist, I've had enough things happen in my life that I could see His hand working, even through using my music to touch people's lives, people that I've never met. God is GOOD.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|