Hi Mike,

I don't know how much new country you listen to but there are more than a few country acts out there today who put at least one Christian song on their CD's. Carrie Underwood had one called "Jesus Take The Wheel", Josh Turners last CD had one called "Long Black Train" and Randy Travis had a nice comeback hit with "Three Wooden Crosses". All of them made it into at least the top ten. It also sems like a lot of the newer country acts are going back to more of a traditional country sound, not as simple musically as it was, just in general feel. I'm glad you understand about the investment, I knew you would. The old saying about nothing ventured nothing gained is very true. I'll let you know what happens if I can get it to Josh Turner. Thanks again for your kind words.


Have a goodun,

John W. Selleck BMI Songwriter
A day without learning is a day lost forever.

www.soundclick.com/johnsings
www.soundclick.com/johnwselleck
www.soundclick.com/johnselleck
https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=1468958 For Selleck/Kay co-writes