Originally Posted by Ricki E. Bellos
Mr. Knowitall
Sublevel Music NYC

Dear Mr. Knowitall,

As a well known glutton for punishment, I humbly submit another song. As always, I appreciate your time and effort to listen to my submission. Looking forward to your reply.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7161484

UNTIL NOW
©Ricki E. Bellos

Never picked first for schoolyard games
Often ignored, no one knew my name
More liability than asset
I was always the one left for last

Shy and quiet, never first to speak
Some call it moody, some call it meek
What I lacked in social graces
I more than made up for in bad taste

Until now, until you
No one ever thought of me first
Until now, until you
Showed me just how much I was worth

Never had this feeling of inner peace
Living in my own skin with perfect ease
I wondered what that might be like
To enjoy life without a fight

My struggle now is to fully believe
This gift of love you bring is all for me
It’s a love I want to deserve
Listen close before I lose my nerve

Until now, until you
I was stumbling through life asleep
Until now, until you
Gave me something I could keep

Until now, until you
I didn’t know anything was wrong
Until now, until you
Gave me all I ever wanted
Never knew what I wanted
Until you, until now
Until you, until now







Ricki B
JPF Mp3 Boards



Dear Ricki

Thanks for your recent submission. "Until Now"
The song doesn't seem to make the fit into what we are looking for. I simply can't pitch it to others or use it as is.

I thought there were nice possibilities for this song in general
if you worked on the melody in combination with the pitch.
The vocal pitch was off in so many spots on this it distracted from the melody completely.

I do however appreciate the work done here and your persistence.

Sincerely
Mr Knowitall
Sublevel Music NYC



Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com