Duncan Wells
JPF Mp3 Boards

Hello Duncan

Thanks for submitting. I must tell you the song was quite beautiful. Also enjoyed the production, it was very tasteful and well put together. I loved the piano and fretless bass combination.
It was all very heartfelt and sincere from the vocal on. Wonderful work.

Here is another scenario where I can visualize "the established artist" performing this on say Austin City Limits with the nicely lit setting and the fans really loving it and feeling it.

Would have been nice to see the lyrics along with this, You didn't state your goal or directions for the song. It may be geared to Christian Contemporary if it is, you have a real winner here. It didn't come off as mainstream lyrically and musically it was about halfway in that regard.

With a production done this far and well I wouldn't hesitate with such a nice song as this to finish it out. Background vocals with girls and maybe children would have really sent this over the top. What kept it out of most mainstream opportunities
was the lyric and probably the style. Meaning it really didn't have a straight up chorus type of effect or strong standout resolving effect. But it was still effective and hit a spot.

It is without a doubt a very good song, and definitely if given the chance makes an album cut I believe for sure.
We are looking for hits though and this almost breaks through it has most of the elements but not all of them, besides being geared into a more specific direction.

If I find I'm working in the genre relative to this and also here some more of your work I will bring up your name as a recommendation for placement.

Great Work Look forward to hearing from you again. Submission code 1864
Thanks
Mr. Knowitall
Sublevel Music NYC


Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com