In light of the post for submitting your favorite songs here in 2010 I feel funny picking favorites here:) Besides favorites and business can have SO little to do with each other.

When I made this post I set up shop as a record/label publishing company. Taking UNSOLICITED material up until a deadline date.
I listened and reviewed a bunch of submissions and selected only a few for acceptance at the company. An exercise in the entire process...

I'll submit these to other post, but i can't find the fifth song smile?? I know I accepted at least one more, so I';ll add on on the fly.

1. Dont Push My Button - Michele Bolton

2. Cry Like My Baby - Ken Damkier

3. Without At Trace - Big Jim

4. Let It Go - James DFS


I Had to bump this as i didn't want to keep fishing back to find it lol


Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com