The BIG problem here and for ALL songwriters in general is..
You HAVE to write in one of three ways basically to have ANY chance whatsoever. Country, Hip Hop/Rap,or Teenie Pop Ya know Britany or Boy Band like tunes.


Other then that ALL write there own songs, and even some of those I mentioned write as well. _________________________


yeah and unfortunatly most of them ( most current "stars")have little or no talent. I turn off the radio often. But these stars are in with the major lables and the major labels have all the major radio stations under their power so the songs get played over and over until people are forced to like them( the old ,keep playing it again and again and eventually the public will like it, works.)
hence it then falls back unto "who you know"
but, internet radio has made a little punch in the major labels grip. so there is hope for newbies.

(this is just my opinion, but I bet most would agree)


http://www.sharlashore.com

member ASCAP
all songs copywrited.