Originally Posted by Mike Caro Substudio
Originally Posted by IdeaGuy
Thank you very much for your time and comments Mike. There have been quite a few comments from other songwriters about the song lyrically coming up short. Seeing as that is my main contribution to this song, I was willing to consider it. But my co-writers insisted that they were happy with it as is. This has already been accepted by an artist development agency as a song they will shop to up and comers... That's not a hit by any stretch of the imagination... but it does assure me, as you say, that we are not far off... Thanks again!

Greg



Your very welcome. Thanks for being a pro about this.

My quick question is, is this AGENCY taking money to do this shopping/pitching???



NO! This is totally above board through a contact I've had for a while. No fees whatsoever (for me) There may be for the "up and coming" artists... I'm not sure about that end... in fact I imagine there probably MUST be.

Thanks again,

Greg